Secure Your Word™. SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress. Users can access their SiteLock Dashboard from within WordPress, allowing you to focus on what’s most important—your business, your passion, your word.
Major Features in SiteLock Include:
- Real-time updates allow minimal latency between identifying and correcting issues.
- Ensure the security of your site by scanning pages in draft mode.
- Identify specific vulnerabilities in order to remediate them as quickly as possible.
- Manage SiteLock Trust Seal settings from your WordPress Dashboard.
sitelock to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Click on „SiteLock Security“ from the top menu bar or within the Tools menu.
Read all 12 reviews
They will show false positives for Google Analytics tag, then charge you to remove it, then send you an email saying they were wrong and it was a false positive and that they didn't actually remove any malware, but won't refund your money.
With my extensive travels, festival reviews and listing of nearly 1,000 Ohio festivals, it's impossible for me to constantly check the safety of the thousands of outgoing links found on my website. That's why I'm thankful when SiteLock warns me about a malicious site so that I can quickly remove the bad link before my readers click on it.
SiteLock employees definitely understand customer service. When I signed up for Sitelock's website security service, I was also in the middle of changing web hosting companies, transferring my domain name and getting my website redesigned in the wake of my previous website having been hacked and rendered useless. Steve (my SiteLock security consultant) went the extra mile and helped with some things that weren't even his responsibility.
Our website had been compromised previously, each time causing reduced search engine traffic and a lot of time and money to fix the issues. And, we still could not figure out how it was happening. The SiteLock engineers found the holes and thoroughly cleaned our site. Now with SiteLock's daily scanning..., our site is secure!!
I own a wedding business in Las Vegas. I chose to use SiteLock for my site after experiencing a virus on my website a year ago. The previous virus was a nasty self-replicating one that brought my business to a complete stand still. I did not want to take the chance that the site would be hit again by unscrupulous hackers. I chose to incorporate Sitelock into my current website and have been grateful that I did.
SiteLock provides professional monitoring coverage from hackers, SSL connectivity, malware free verification & PCI compliance...we are glad to have them monitor our corporate website for now 3 years.
„SiteLock Security“ jo software wótwórjonego žrědła. Slědujuce luźe su pśinosowali k toś tomu tykacoju.Sobustatkujuce
Release Date August 18, 2022
Release Date July 6, 2022
- Updated to support WordPress 6.0
- SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress.
Release date: November 9, 2020
- Updated to support PHP 7.4 and WordPress 5.5
- Support for new SiteLock API improvements
- Better error handling for sites without an active subscription
- Fixed various minor PHP notices
- Regained access to our account so we can continue providing updates!
Release date: April 20, 2017
- Resolved minor php warning message
Release date: December 8, 2016
- Resolves bug with badge settings
Release date: December 6, 2016
- This release improves compatibility with WordPress 4.7.
Release date: December 3, 2016
- Restores missing file needed for source code scan